Leadership Giving Society
The Leadership Giving Society is our opportunity to honor the individuals who champion our work. At every level of this society, we recognize the key tenets that are at the core of Partners In Health's mission and offer members meaningful opportunities to engage with Partners In Health.
To sustain and strengthen Partners In Health’s lifesaving work year after year, ensuring our ability to deliver high-quality, dignified health care where it is needed most in pursuit of a healthier, more just world.
Members of the Leadership Giving Society are individuals who, through their unrestricted annual support and engagement, demonstrate the commitment and generosity of spirit that founded Partners In Health.
Select below to learn more about your benefits and the impact of your annual support:
The Impact of a Year of Leadership
From essential primary care to responding to unexpected emergencies, your steadfast support enables Partners In Health to deliver the high-quality care every person deserves, no matter where they live. In just one year, look at all that we have accomplished together:
- More than 30,000 safe, facility-based deliveries for mothers around the world.
Care of more than 4,000 cancer patients across our sites to date.
- 1.5 million outpatient visits for diseases including tuberculosis, malaria, and pneumonia.
- Provision of nearly 1 million women's health visits, family planning visits, and deliveries each year.
- Over 500,000 home visits to patients and their families by PIH-supported community health workers.
- Antiretroviral treatment to 30,000 men, women, and children living with HIV.
Leaders in Vision: $1,000,000 or more annually
In gratitude, Leaders in Vision are recognized as Lifetime Leaders in perpetuity and receive all benefits associated with the Leadership Giving Society. In addition, you will:
- Engage one-on-one with Partners In Health executive leadership.
- Connect personally with members of our Board of Trustees.
Leaders in Innovation: $100,000- $999,999 annually
In gratitude, Leaders in Innovation receive all benefits associated with Leaders in Impact. In addition, you will:
- Experience the power of your support and gain a deeper understanding of our mission through individually accompanied visits to Partners In Health sites.
- Receive invites to special engagement opportunities and events with PIH leadership.
Leaders in Impact: $25,000—$99,999 annually
In gratitude, Leaders in Impact receive all benefits associated with Leaders in Accompaniment. In addition, you will:
- Be eligible to join annual group site visits to experience the tangible impact of PIH’s
- Stay informed with semi-annual updates from PIH leadership.
Leaders in Accompaniment:$10,000—$24,999 annually
In gratitude, Leaders in Accompaniment receive all benefits associated with Leaders in Solidarity. In addition, you will:
- Join fellow members at small gatherings in select cities to discuss our work with PIH leadership and clinical staff.
- Receive personalized support to help you and your advisors facilitate smart and creative giving to complement your broader financial and philanthropic goals.
Leaders in Solidarity: $5,000—$9,999 annually
In gratitude, Leaders in Solidarity receive all benefits associated with Leaders in Commitment. In addition, you will:
- Be recognized in the PIH Annual Report and receive our special Impact Report.
- Connect with your personal staff partner for direct access to updates and information.
Leaders in Commitment:$2,500- $4,999 annually
In gratitude, Leaders in Commitment receive all benefits associated with Leaders in Hope. In addition, you will:
- Qualify to receive an annual membership gift.
- Receive special invitations to PIH events.
Leaders in Hope: $1,000—$2,499 annually
- Stay connected with regular updates and engagement opportunities, including patient stories, newsletters, conference calls, donor events, and exclusive insights from our staff in the field.